Friday, June 19, 2009

We are now a 'Party of Five'

Today was our first day of bonding with our son. He was pretty shy at first and it was awkward at first because of the language barrier. As time went on, we found ways to play with him. I'm so glad they have the bonding period here, I couldn't imagine just taking a child home after only one meeting. I know it will take a long time to get to know him, but at least this is the beginning.

Oh and it's also our 10th wedding anniversary! What a gift!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I agree! The bonding period is so beneficial for everyone!

Geekette said...

I can't even begin to express how excited I am for you sweetie. I am praying that everything continues to go smoothly. Happy Anniversary as well. :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Party of 5! And, happy anniversary!