Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sleep Deprivation

I've been overwhelmed with all my lists...packing list, girls schedule, girls list for Grandma, ballet schedules, etc. At least it keeps me busy from worrying about our travel too much and worrying about the girls. It's amazing how much love I feel for them and feel how much I will miss them. However, yesterday, they were fighting all day, hitting, bickering, whining...I was ready to get out of here. All this has kept me up late and woken me up early and I've been pretty sleep deprived. I was transferring some clothes from the washer to the dryer and I found my watch! Ugh, it's ticking now but I hope it's not filled with water.

On top of all this Olivia has had a bit of a stomach bug. She was sick earlier in the week and then fine up until we gave her m&m's late last night before bed....BIG mistake. Okay, first of all, we never do that and we hardly ever give the kids candy except for holidays or parties. I don't know what we were thinking...probably that we will leave soon and they will miss us. She was up all night throwing up, therefore, I was up most of the night cleaning up and helping her to the bathroom. R, my hubby, did get up a couple of times. Now, I've got more laundry to wash, I wonder what I'll find in the washer next time...

5 comments:

Henry's mom said...

Wishing you a safe journey to your son. I am looking forward to following along. It will be fun to see if your baby is from the same babyhouse as Dylan.

Try not to worry about your girls too much, they will have fun with their grandma's. Before you know it, you will be coming home from trip 1.

Good luck,
Carolyn- mama to Henry

Lou Ann said...

I look forward to following your adventure. Best of luck.

Safe travels,

Lou Ann & Lexie from Atkau Kaz

4texans said...

Thank you for your comments and well wishes!

Amanda said...

We will be thinking of you and cant wait to follow your journey, safe travels.

Amanda.

Dean and Janie said...

So sorry about all your trouble lately. My little one also gets "out of sorts" when one of us leaves for a while. She is very sensitive to changes in her life. I will be praying for you and your girls as you make this journey. For peace, joy, and other treasures during your time apart. Blessings to you. Janie