Monday, July 31, 2006

This weekend

So, Saturday, we made Sachie a real American breakfast with pancakes, bacon and sausage. Then we took her shopping with us. We went to our favorite store, Target, then to Linens N things. We then picked up Wendy's fast food since it was getting late. She had a hamburger, fries and coke. Later in the day, I took her to the grocery store with me. At one point she grabbed a plastic produce bag, I couldn't figure out why. Well, when we got home, she said she had a stomach ache, I asked her if wanted water and suggested she lay down.

I checked on her a bit later, she was sleeping, clutching the produce bag. I think all the traveling, jet lag and American food got to her. My husband went to get her some Miso soup(Japanes soup with tofu). She really appreciated it. The next day, Sunday she was all better. After we made pizzas for lunch, I took her and Olivia to see the movie 'Cars' at the cinema. I'm not sure she understood much of it, but it was fun to go...except the whole time Olivia kept saying she wanted to go 'bye bye' and she wanted to go home. I think she got scared during parts of it, there were some scary looking cars in the movie.

No comments: