Saturday, July 29, 2006

Claire was tagged!

by her friend Emma

3 Things that scare me: New people, people's pet dogs although I think they are funny- just don't get them too close to me, going through the checkout in the shopping cart all by myself

3 People that make me laugh: Sissy (Olivia), my daddy when he swings me upside down, and my mommy when she tickles me

3 Things that I love: Gerty, Sophie-my new pink puppy, food

3 Things that I hate: when mommy says 'no', when daddy goes away on trips, when daddy says 'no'

3 Things that I don't understand: I don't understand why we can't eat ALL day, also why can't I always have my way? and why does sissy take things from me...

3 Things on my floor: lots of books, really that's it, just lots of books

3 Things I am doing right now: watching House of Mouse on t.v. with sissy and my new friend, Sachie.

3 Things I can do: I talk alot, I can brush my teeth, I can put on clothes although they are sometimes on kind of funny

3 Things I can't do: put on my shoes, tie a bow, climb out of my crib...although I'm working on that one....

3 Ways to describe my personality: happy, shy, mischeivous (but don't tell my mommy)

3 Things I think you should listen to: Cinderella music, Baby Beluga, Baa Baa Black sheep...one of my favorites.

3 Things that I think you should never listen to: The word 'no', I don't know what else...

3 Absolute favorite foods: pizza, cereal, rice

3 Things I liked to learn: New words, I like to try what my sissy is doing, new foods especially cookies

3 Beverages I drink regularly: milk, water, and sometimes juice but not very much

3 Shows I watch: whatever sissy is watching or Dora, Sesame Street, Dragon Tales

3 kids I tag:Noah, Neil,Jessica

No comments: