Friday, July 07, 2006

Internet withdrawal

Whew, I'm finally back online. We are still living amid boxes, but I got our computer setup now so I am back online. Now I'm looking for the cord to go with my camera so I can upload all my pictures for the last month.

I don't know how I could live without the internet now, I use it all the time to look up phone numbers, information, recipes, keeping up with friends.

Right now, I'm getting information on Lasik. I really, really want to get this done in August when my in-laws come back through town. Any of you have this done? What was your experience? How did you find a good surgeon?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

DH had it done about 4 years ago. It was the best money we ever spent. He had it done at a place called TLC, I believe they have locations nationwide. They boast that they've done some pretty famous people including Tiger Woods. It was a little more pricey than some places but when it comes to your eyes I don't think you want to go the budget route, kwim?
Oh and I got to watch surgery. Pretty cool.