Friday, July 21, 2006

Are we crazy, or what??!

Okay, so as some of you know we hosted an exchange student for 2 weeks in the spring...it was a fantastic experience. When we moved here, I saw an ad in the local 'family' magazine looking for host families for students from Japan.

I thought it would be neat, but thought it would not be possible with our move. As fate would have it, I happened to get in contact with one of the coordinators through Freecycle. They still need at least 2 families. I would feel so bad if these students don't get to come. They would be here from July 28th through August 11th...are we crazy to think about doing this?? Or maybe it would force us to get everything put away.

The students will be busy during the weekday, and home with us in the evenings and on the weekends. What do you think? Should we do it?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I say go for it. You enjoyed it the first time so I'm sure you'd enjoy it again. And if you don't, it's only for two weeks so why not?