Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pictures from our walk

What I love about where we live is that we can walk to 'town' to go to the library, farmer's market, grocery store, etc. We haven't walked too much lately, it's about a 20 minute or so brisk walk one way. It's a great walk on a nice day though. There's a trail that runs behind our house, goes over a bridge, ends on a street which leads to the local popular bike/walk/run trail in our region. There's a creek that runs underneath the bridge and a waterfall as Olivia likes to call it. I took a few pictures of our walk to town:

6 comments:

Highlandgal said...

I'm so jealous. That's one thing that sucks about living in the sticks. I'd have to walk 8 miles to get to the library. lol

I love your photos.

4texans said...

Thanks for the compliments! Luckily it was nice weather today, tons of people were out walking and cycling.

4texans said...

Walt-I, too, am in the Bay Area! In a small town in the East Bay...wasn't the weather great yesterday...assuming it was the same in the city!

catankgirl said...

What a great walk! I am jealous! We enjoyed the great weather too, but we're a bit more urban. lol

Olivia is so cute on the bridge!

ramblingmuse said...

Beautiful!

4texans said...

rained here, too :( looking forward to when there is nice weather again...looks like it will rain all week..