Friday, February 17, 2006

But I don't want bangs, Mommy!


Claire looks like she was not happy with her new haircut! I finally took the girls for haircuts, their hair was getting so long. I was supposed to take them on December 23rd but ended up having surgery that day (more about that another time). I decided to try bangs with Claire and I think they are cute. The stylist just did 'wispy' bangs so we could see how they work out. Actually, the reason Claire is upset is because we closed the gate to prevent her from getting in the kitchen while Daddy was cooking.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

She looks so grown up with bangs!

ramblingmuse said...

She's cute - even when crying!

:-)

catankgirl said...

Aw, she just wants to be with daddy! (And I'm jealous that daddy is doing the cooking.)

I want a bigger picture with the bangs! And preferably happier. lol

Highlandgal said...

Awww, poor baby! I hate when they cry because they can't have us.