Saturday, February 18, 2006

Curious George

Friday evening, I took my oldest, Olivia, to see this movie. It was such a cute movie. It's terrific for young kids, there's nothing scary at all about it. George is just such a cute monkey, he actually reminded me of Claire a little bit or any other 16 month old for that matter. There is just such an innocence at this age. George kept getting into trouble, but he just wanted to have fun. Reminds me of finding Claire's 'drawing' on the floor...she just wanted to have fun, too.

4 comments:

Sraikh said...

Ashwina and I are thinking abt going for this movie.Glad you guys had fun

4texans said...

Sunita-you could take Avasha, too, she would prob like it, too. Unless you just one-on-one time with Ashwina.

I'm trying to post some on other blogs, just hard to do a lot between taking care of kids, doing my hand exercises, etc.

catankgirl said...

Cool, I want to take my Olivia now! Sounds perfect since she's scared by just about everything else in the world

4texans said...

Jessica-she will definitely like it, it is the cutest movie.