Thursday, February 16, 2006

Claire, the artist...

You know the day is off to a rocky start when your 3 1/2 yr old comes to you and says her sister who is all of 15 months old is in trouble and is drawing on the floor. Not again! Yep, I found her 'drawing' on the pergo floor in our family room in our house (which we are renting, btw). Apparently it was not a washable marker, I had to use a scrubber to clean it up. So, while I was setting up my blog, unbeknownst to me, Claire (15 month old) proceeded to get out the glitter glue (thankfully, the washable kind) and attempted to put make-up on one of our baby dolls. Argghh, she is always getting into something. She had taken all the caps off,but was unable to squeeze much of the glue out.

2 comments:

Momma-rama said...

Keep a Mr.Clean magic eraser handy! It always works for me :)

4texans said...

Thanks, I'll have to definitely get one of those. Claire likes to draw everywhere but on paper. I never had to deal with this issue with Olivia.