Friday, August 25, 2006

"Wash, wash, wash your hands"

(to the tune of 'Row, row, row your boat')

So I started potty training Claire as everytime I get her on the potty, she goes. Here is a picture of her washing her hands. She has always loved to play with the water, ever since she could figure out how to climb the stool and turn the faucet.



On another note, notice the avocado green bathroom! It's just not my style, we WILL be painting that in the future. We are actually trying to pick out a neutral color to paint most of the house. Do you know how many beige and cream colors there are? It's mind boggling and it's overwhelming to have to pick a color.

3 comments:

nowwhatelmo said...

Isn't that fun? Chayleigh loves to wash her hands too.

ramblingmuse said...

I just love her smile! She always so happy! :)

My niece was really into the faucet/sink thing too when she was potty training. Make sure you check your faucets are off before you leave the house...my sis learned that one the hard way! ;)

catankgirl said...

Wow, Claire looks so big now! And more and more like Olivia, don't you think?