Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I think someone has a crush on Olivia

I met a mom from Olivia's preschool last week who happens to live in our neighborhood. Her little boy is so cute, he told his mom "that's the one (pointing to Olivia), that's the one I want to have over" very excitedly trying to catch his breath!


This morning, Olivia greeted this same little boy, M, and he told her "you can come over to my house, my mom said it's okay" at which point Olivia told him matter of factly "and you can come over to my house...but it's not ready yet". I saw their teacher chuckle at this and told her we were getting ready to paint our house.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Awww...That sooo sweet! You're going to have to watch out though, Mom! She's such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love that pic.

allison said...

Awww, her first boyfriend. That picture is great, by the way.