Saturday, August 19, 2006

Japanese farewell party

These were taken the night (about a week and a half ago) of the Japanese students' 'Sayonara Party'. My girls are wearing these cute outfits that Sachie brought from Japan. You can see Olivia didn't look too happy, I had to coerce her into wearing it. If it's anything other than a dress or skirt, it takes some talking to get her to wear it!

Here is the group of students from Japan. They prepared a whole evening of entertaining, from origami, to singing, to a magic show. It was potluck, so all the families brought food to share only by the time my hubby and I made it to the table, there were only salads and desserts left. I had already gotten food for my girls, though so at least they got to eat good!

1 comment:

ramblingmuse said...

Ha...I think Olivia looks super cute with her pouty expression! :-) Claire just always seems to be so happy and smiley!