Tuesday, June 20, 2006

MIA

Yes, I will be MIA for a while. The only reason I've been able to get on the internet is because my hubby brings his laptop back to the hotel after work. He will be going out of town for a few days, then when he gets back, we are traveling up to Sacramento for a few days...to the 2nd of 4 hotels. We leave early Friday morning for Sac.

This is why I've had all boring posts and no pictures, I have no way to upload pictures without our computer set up. It will be a couple more weeks before we get our computer set up when we move and internet cable too.

After we get settled in our house, I will have tons of pictures to post of our move and travels!

6 comments:

ramblingmuse said...

Take care! Will be thinking of you! :-)

Anonymous said...

I sure miss you Katherine!

Erin said...

Looking forward to your return!

Sraikh said...

Come back fast..

Momma-rama said...

We miss you! Can't wait to hear from you!

Amy Plum said...

moving blues - I know the story. i hope you get your regular life back soon!!