Sunday, June 18, 2006

Culture shock?

Is it possible to have culture shock when one is moving within the same state? I think I do have culture shock from moving from a large, cosmopolitan area to one of primarily agricultural and oil.

I went to try a church this morning and I was so sad because I miss our old church. I just didn't feel like I fit in with the people there. It just seemed to casual and country for me. It just doesn't feel like going to church if people are wearing shorts to church. Okay, it was only one visit, I will have to try and go again, maybe try a different service, maybe I attended the 'gray hairs' service this morning.

1 comment:

Sraikh said...

LOL at the "grey hair service"
I think it takes time to adjust from one city to another. I know I get "shocked" at somethings out here in CO