Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday

So today, after Claire took a morning nap, we went to check out a local Costco...I love Costco! Then we went to Olivia's new preschool for a 'meet and greet' with her new teacher. Her teacher seems really great and the director too. She will also be taking swim lessons while she is in summer school. She will start summer school on Tuesday and will go for 5 whole hours! She will go Tuesday and Wednesday for the 1st session, then will go 3 days for the 2nd session. At her other preschool she only went for 2 1/2 hours, so I hope she will adjust well to the difference.

After that we picked up lunch at Taco Bell, and came back to the hotel for lunch and naptime. They were both so tired, Claire has been getting up at 5:30 almost every day and also wakes Olivia. I know it could be worse, but Claire has always been my good sleeper. I am so anxious to get into our house...

Olivia took a really deep nap and had an accident the second day in a row. We might have to move back to pull ups for naptime until we can get into our house. I think it's just been hard having to stay in the hotel and having our schedules all messed up.

No comments: