Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dark Circles

This is what I have this morning. I'm just not getting any sleep. I just can't sleep well in the hotel, I think I'm just anxious to get in our house and get in our own bedroom. Claire gets up at 5:30am, I waited, hoping beyond hope she would go back to sleep quietly. No such luck. And of course, she woke Olivia. So Olivia came in our room, and I put Claire back in their room in her pack and play. I mean it is just an unGodly hour to wake up. Olivia kept bugging me, but I just kept a pillow over my head. Claire wailed a little bit, then was quiet for a time. I got them out of bed when it was 7am which I have to say is a more reasonable hour...this is what time I'm used to getting them out of bed...

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Lucky you! Lexi has been up for 2 nights straight and let me tell you the dark circles are there!