Sunday, May 14, 2006

Our new house II

So, actually, this was a new house we looked at, we had to go up on our price a bit to get what we wanted. We didn't have a chance to name the house like the others since it was one of the last houses we looked at. I guess we just call it the house with the slide...it has a pool. Olivia remembers the pink floaties in the pool...I think she thinks we get them with the house...lol!

We are excited to finally have a house. Now, I'm thinking of how our things will look and how we will use the rooms. I'm also thinking about colors...in fact, I'm obsessed with colors. See, I don't like how many of the rooms are painted, they just don't work with our things. I'm also terrible at picking out colors, so I'm trying to learn about colors.

To be honest, I'm a little stressed, thinking about organizing for this move. It's amazing how much stuff a family can collect in just 2 years. We are only in this house for 2 1/2 more weeks, then we will be living out of suitcases, traveling from hotel to hotel till the beginning of July. We close on our new house on June 28th, but we have some family things going on in June before that. We will be going to a memorial service (Buddhist) for my husband's grandparents in mid-June and will be visiting with much of his family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.