Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Update after ER visit

I did forget to mention that my dear husband happened to call me as the paramedics arrived. He decided to check out of the hotel he checked into only a few hours before and drive the 4 hours back home. He got home about 2am and sent my neighbor home.

I took Claire to her doctor this morning and he says it looks like she has a virus. Also, he emphasized the febrile seizure will not affect her brain or intelligence...which I knew, but it was nice to hear from him.

I will call his office in the morning to check on the test results from our visit to the ER.

I guess this was our annual visit to the ER, hopefully that is it (forever).

3 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

I wantedto come here and thank you for your comments on my blog in regards to my recent hellish decision. It was so nice of you.

ramblingmuse said...

You hubby was great to do that. I'm glad all seems ok now.

You're in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your hubby came home. How frightening for you. I hope Claire is feeling better today. Poor baby.