Saturday, April 01, 2006

Productive day

Yesterday was so productive. My husband, me and my oldest, Olivia, all had dental checkups and cleaning. Olivia was such a trooper, she was never scared of the polishing or of the dentist looking at her teeth. She was so good about lying still for everything and keeping her mouth opened.

Afterwards, I took her to the mall with me to exchange some clothes. We ate at Fresh Choice, the salad place. So glad they had tortilla chips, croutons and pizza, and soft serve, that's pretty much all she ate. Her favorite thing to do was to put the crouton on top of the tortilla chip and eat it that way. I did manage to get her to eat a few bites of salad, some shredded jicama, and a bite of shredded carrrots. At least I think it was healthier than Burger King. We also saw the Easter Bunny walking around the mall on his break from picture taking!

I then took her home so daddy could put her down for a much needed nap. I went to get our repaired tire back on our car (I noticed a flat the previous night), took our car back to the tune up place that put a new alternator belt on our car because our car was squealing every time we started it. Then I headed to the grocery store and then home.

It was nice to get so much done in one day.

No comments: