Friday, September 08, 2006

Went to the park today

Ok, so I was trying to start a playgroup in the neighborhood. Some of you know about my efforts (turned out to be fruitless) of posting flyers on the neighborhood mailboxes in the area promoting a neighborhood playgroup, well, today was the day...and no one showed up. For those of you that don't know, I taped flyers on our mailboxes (they are at the end of our street in our neighborhood)...at some locations, I saw flyers for businesses or for a missing pet. I also discovered my flyers disappearing...I thought it was pretty weird. I've come to the conclusion, it must have been teenagers just causing trouble. I also put some information in the free local weekly paper.

Anyway, despite that setback, I am happy to announce I have been meeting people. Yesterday I went to a local mom's group at a park. I couldn't stay long because of Claire's nap schedule, but I got to meet some nice people. Also, today, one of the mom's from Olivia's school (the mom of the boy with a crush on Olivia) met us at the park (where the playgroup was supposed to be).

Here are pictures of the girls at the park.

2 comments:

Sraikh said...

Oh no. I'm sorry no one showed up.
I hope you continue to meet nice people!

Anonymous said...

Toooo cute!!!