Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A paint day


I feel guilty since Claire is the poor second child, I hardly ever do artwork with her like I did with Olivia. So the other day, I gathered some paint, paper, paintbrush and water. We already had plastic for our house painting jobs.


She had fun, I just wish I had taken a picture at the end. I left her momentarily unattended and I heard her cry/whine, she came to me holding the open container of yellow paint and yellow paint all around her nose, totally covering her nose, around the eyes and mouth. I debated getting the camera or cleaning her up...well, I was afraid it would get in her eyes, so I opted for the latter. I took her over to the sink, I told her to close her eyes and of course, she wouldn't so I just proceeded to splash water on her and clean off the paint. After I cleaned her up, she was still upset saying "nose"..."nose" so I had her blow her nose a few times, she got yellow paint up her nose! I wonder if this happened because she was trying to smell the paint?!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Sounds like fun!

Why didnt I ever thought of plastic?? Gosh, I could buy those cheap disposable table covers. I just let Vicki paint on her table, and then spend hours cleaning everything:)