Sunday, September 17, 2006

In Olivia's words...

"Our car is broken."

Yep, we had an accident yesterday on the way to a baby shower. Thankfully, everyone is okay, except our car :(. The front end is all messed up. Olivia told daddy she wanted a new car...a minivan! All I can say about the accident is that I wasn't driving...

We were headed to a shower for an employee of my husband's company and it so happened another employee drove by and saw us so he gave us all a ride to the shower and then home afterwards. We are currently without transportation, well, except for my husband's 'baby' a.k.a. the Mitsubishi 3000 GT which seats 2 comfortably and 4 uncomfortably (the carseats don't really fit in there).

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ugh that really sux. At least everyone is ok!

nowwhatelmo said...

That sucks. I am glad that you are all okay. Does that mean you guys will get a new car now?

Sraikh said...

I'm glad that everyone is okay. Maybe you'll get a minivan now! :)

4texans said...

Yep, my hubby is shopping/looking at new minivans!!

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Glad everyone is ok.

catankgirl said...

I'm glad you guys are ok! I hope you get that minivan soon!

ramblingmuse said...

:(

Glad everyone was ok, 'tho. Hope you get the replacement car soon.

Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
old car removal brisbane
cash for cars logan

Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for cars logan
sell my car brisbane

Metalbiz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
scrap metal logan
scrap metal ipswich