Friday, March 10, 2006

Still in limbo

So, now, there are 3 places we could end up. You know my husband applied for a job in February, it becomes vacant April 1st. His boss has still not made a decision, but maybe there are some other things in the works. Anyway, it's just soooo stressful not knowing where we will be in the next couple of months. I want to get Olivia signed up for preschool, and she needs to have some sort of classes during the summer. I realized today (since she doesn't have school on Fridays) that I can't possibly deal with having her home all day every day. What am I to do with a child that has boundless energy and a toddler who needs her naps?!

I would also like to host a French student at the end of April which my neighbor does for 2 weeks, but we just don't know if we will be here. We would like to plan our trip to Disney World for October when we are going with another family. There are just so many things we want to do, but's it's all on hold since we are in limbo.

No comments: