Friday, March 17, 2006

Something is amiss...


Hmmm, look what happened to our sugar cookies! I guess it was the Leprechaun that came to visit our house last night. He caused all kinds of mishief. Olivia first found these cookies and came running to me...'the cookies are green!'. Then she found the chairs turned around, some toys upside down, pictures turned around, the wall calendar upside down and the toilet water was green! I told her next year maybe we could make a trap to catch him.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

7 comments:

Highlandgal said...

Oh, what a fun Mommy you are!

catankgirl said...

How fun! You're such a fun mom! I told Olivia this morning "I think today is St. Patrick's Day..." I wasn't even sure! She asked me what that was and I didn't even know. I told her, "you know all the crafts you made at school, the rainbow and stuff... That is for St. Patrick's Day..." Great mom, huh?

ramblingmuse said...

Oh fun! That's a neat idea.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Anonymous said...

How funnnnn!!

Sraikh said...

You are such a good mom..have a few more kids, will you?

4texans said...

Thanks everyone. I did put them in green, too. Having trouble posting a pic with this damn blogger right now.

Sunita...hmmm, kind of tempting...

Leslie said...

That's a really cute idea!! Maybe I'll be clever next year.