Saturday, March 25, 2006

Congratulations to my hubby!

Okay, so those of you don't know what all the fuss is about, my husband applied for a job in February and just found out this week he got it. It is a promotion and I'm so proud of him. This is the reason we will be moving. Moving is just a part of our life. Because of his career, we expect to move about every 2-3 years. Last night, I made reservations at a local Italian restaurant so we could celebrate. The girls got all dressed up. Olivia got to make a pizza for her and Claire and then they got to share chocolate ice cream!

Our waiter brought us a free dessert because there was a mixup with whoever our waiter was supposed to be so we had to wait a little bit before we ordered. Anyway, it was so interesting, it was 2 scoops of caramel ice cream made with balsamic vinegar. There were also sliced strawberries sauteed in balsamic vinegar on top. I know it sounds weird, but it was really delicious.

No comments: