Friday, May 29, 2009

The Graduate


Claire had her graduation from preschool last night. She is growing up so fast! She really had a harder time adjusting to preschool on her own. I don't know if it's because Olivia has always been a part of her life and for the first time she was doing something on her own or if it was just her personality. Thursday was her last day and she decided she wanted to go into the classroom all by herself and out onto the playground by herself. For 2 years, she needed me to walk her out and give her hugs. The first year she would cling to me and I had to peel her off and hand her over to one of her favorite teachers. Yesterday she didn't need that reassurance. She is going to do great next year in Kindergarten, she is ready!


I'm so proud of the girls!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations to the graduate! Mine graduated as well and I can't believe he is going to Kindergarten! It goes by so fast.