Tuesday, May 12, 2009

April Adoption To Do List-NOT

I completely forgot about our to do list. Actually I did buy a few gifts while we were in San Diego. And we did meet with our pediatrician, but not till last week. The decluttering is going to take a while. I don't know why I always tend to over commit to things. I just like to do everything I guess.

Meeting with the pediatrician was interesting. He really is great and has been great with the girls and I have lots of friends who got to him, but he is just not that knowledgeable about adopted children. I think we will probably consult with an international adoption clinic (leaning toward Dr. Bledsoe).

The end of school has been busy and as always I have a lot on my plate with church, the girls' schools, planning summer activities and trips, etc.

1 comment:

aultfamily said...

I have to chuckle about your "to do" list. I don't know what happened to mine, but I started a new one the other day AND it is a long one!

Not only am I not looking forward to doing it, I'm not gonna be happy if everything gets cluttered up again before we travel. :)

Good luck with your May list.