Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sesame Street Stomp


We went to 'Elmo Makes Music' Wednesday night. My neighbor was trying to get rid of their 4 tickets because his wife and kids ended up going out of town. We paid him for a bit less than they were worth and they were great seats. Claire had a great time, pointing and clapping....as usual, Olivia just sat back to watch. Olivia just doesn't get as enthusiastic about these things, but she enjoys going.
The girls learned that 'everything makes music' so they have been 'making' music ever since! Banging on walls, slapping their knees, singing, you get the picture...



3 comments:

Deanne said...

Colin loved it too!

catankgirl said...

Ah, you're killing me! I wanted to take the kids to this and forgot to get tickets and almost did through craigslist, but didn't and not realized that I might have never taken my kids to a fun kid's show while they are young enough. :( Oh well, maybe I'll have grandkids someday!

4texans said...

Jessica, there is always next year!

You should check into local community theater, might be cheaper and the kids would love it. I might take the girls to see Peter Pan put on by a local ballet studio, it's really their recital, but they sell tix.