Saturday, December 09, 2006

"Oh my God!", I cried...

She cut her hair! Lesson learned: never leave a child unsupervised with scissors...I should have known better...





So I saw some strands of hair hanging down from the back of Claire's hair. I thought it was odd, then a few seconds later, I realized she cut her hair. I was thinking...well, I figured one of the girls would try this sooner or later. Then I went into the playroom and discovered the piles of hair by the scissors. I was so upset, yelling, "she cut her hair, oh my God"...Claire then got upset.

Oh well, at least she still has lots of hair and it grows fast!

5 comments:

allison said...

OMG! At least they were kid-friendly scissors though!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I would flip out to. That sad picture of her though says a thousand words, how could you be upset at that sad face :(

Jeanne said...

Poor mommy! I would have freaked out too.

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! I bet you were both upset! Good thing is that it will grow back!

nowwhatelmo said...

Oh my. I am sure that you were upset, but it looks like she was too. It doesn't look too bad from pictures.