Monday, December 04, 2006

Highlights from Disneyland

Riding the boat on the Storybook Canal in Fantasyland.

Pluto, the 'reindog':


French Quarter decorations:

Goofy 'goofin' around at Goofy's kitchen at the Disneyland hotel.



Watching the Holiday parade:

(on a side note...the woman you see next to Olivia took Claire's spot. She sat right behind her with her legs around Claire...she freaked Claire out. Then when we sat Olivia down next to her, she tried to put her arm around Olivia and being like a 'mother bear' protecting her 'cub', I told the woman 'no' and I moved her arm, saying "that's my child". It really got my adrenalin going...)

3 comments:

Sraikh said...

That woman would have freaked me out as well! The girls were exhausted huh?

ramblingmuse said...

Wow. That woman really did that? I would have said more than 'no' to her!

I love the pic of the girls passed out in the hotel room! LOL! I bet they had too much fun!

Erin said...

I'm always surprised at the way some people act! I would have told the woman "no" too!

Great pictures! It looks like you had a blast!