Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Chart

So every school morning...which is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...I have to keep reminding Olivia what to do to get ready for preschool. I get so tired of telling her over and over again...Brush your teeth...Make your bed... So, I came up with this chart to 'remind' her what to do.

We started on Tuesday, she was so excited about moving across the poster and I didn't have to keep reminding her what to do next.

Wednesday, I told her to follow her chart...then I told her to follow her chart...she goes to play...I tell her to follow her chart, again...and again.

Thursday, we are 15 minutes late to school. So much for the chart!


(Claire was on the bottom row, but we've already lost her picture, she probably tossed it in with a bin of toys...sigh)

2 comments:

nowwhatelmo said...

Good idea. Hope that it works out for you!

Sraikh said...

Its a good idea in theory. It lasted at our house for 2 days.