Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Claire's stats

Today was Claire's 2 year well visit. All went well. At the end, she got a poke from the nurse (to check her hemoglobin). She said in a surprised voice, "oh" when she got poked and that was it. Olivia would have been wailing...she is so dramatic!

Her doctor gave us a prescription for vitamins with flouride. And said she looked great. I mentioned we were potty training and that we've had issues with biting, pulling, etc, with her sister. The doctor assured me she would grow out of that and the girls would become very close and gang up on me when they are teenagers!

She weighed in at 31 lbs (95%) and measured up at 35 inches (75%). She is a big girl! Olivia has always been at the 25% for weight and 50-75% for height. Just to give you an idea, Olivia currently weighs 33 lbs and is 40 inches tall. I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised when people ask if they are twins?? They might start fighting over clothes sooner than I expected!

No comments: