Saturday, October 28, 2006

We got Boo'ed

We got Boo'ed by a neighbor this week. This happened to us a few years ago in Texas. It's so much fun to pass it on. Whoever (next door neighbor) boo'ed us did a great job. They included chocolate, sidewalk chalk, coloring books and a videotape for the girls. Isn't that nice of them? So then I had to think of 2 neighbors to Boo. I decided to Boo our neighbors across the street with 2 girls and then our other neighbor in the 'Big House' 2 doors down from us. I thought it was the neighborly thing to do even though we are all scared of our neighbors in the 'Big House'. I waited till 11pm when no one was around to drop the packages off. I hope at least one of the neighbors continues the Boo.

2 comments:

Sraikh said...

Interesting I never even heard of it.
I hope you meet some of your neighbours this way!

ramblingmuse said...

I've never heard of "Booing". I'm kind of surprised since the article mentioned AZ (my state)! It sounds kind of like a May Day thing.

Sounds fun and it was nice of you to "Boo" the sketchy neighbor in the "Big House 2 doors down" from you! ;-) Hmm...maybe I should start that around here...it could get interesting! :-)