Saturday, October 21, 2006

Been slacking off

I know... I tried to post pictures from our trip but Blogger wouldn't let me do it...arghh. Then Claire got sick this week and has been running really high fevers. I'm scared of her having another febrile seizure so we've been concentrating on getting her fever down. I took her to the doctor (a new pediatrician who I really like) and she has a severe sore throat.

We were supposed to go meet some of my internet friends from my mommy board on Sunday but we had to cancel. Today is Olivia's last soccer game so my hubby will take her and I'll have to miss it...boo hoo. Olivia is developing a cough so it looks like we will be homebound for longer than I would like. Looks like I might have to cancel a park date I set up with my mom's group, I was going to celebrate Claire's birthday then, but I can't take sick girls to it.

This weekend we are attempting to paint our master bedroom and bath. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by it, it is so much work to prep and paint. I think it's goine to be hard to do with a sick, whiny, clingy child....

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

yeah blogger has been a PITA lately