Sunday, November 08, 2009

Halloween pictures




We ended up taking Nicholas just to our neighbors in our cul-de-sac. At first we thought he would be Tigger as he put on the Tigger costume I found and bounced around like Tigger. I put out 3 costumes, Buzz Lightyear, Tigger and the train hat and he chose to be a train engineer. The funny thing is, then next couple of nights before bed, he asked 'trick or treating?' and was so sad when I told him 'no' and that Halloween was only once a year. He really got the hang of trick or treating and loved getting the candy. We dropped him off with Daddy, and I took the girls with friends for trick or treating.

He really enjoyed seeing all the decorations. At the gym where I work out, they had some fantastic Halloween display. He would always point out in wonder at all the spiders and bats. I think he was surprised when all the decorations disappeared.

1 comment:

Christy and Tyler said...

Halloween is sooo much fun! What great photos. He looks like the little brother alright! The fun never stops...next stop...CHRISTMAS! I think all the hoopla leading up to Christmas Day is going to be so much fun for Nicholas! We could have wrapped a rock up for Quinn...he was so excited about unwrapping anything! Oh I wish you lived closer. There is this little train ride at Irvine Regional Park that ends at Santa's Village with Santa and hot chocolate. So cold...but unforgettable! Quinn still remembers and asks us if we are going there to see Santa!