Sunday, February 22, 2009

Progress

So we received word that our dossier (which includes every single detail of our life right down to the color of our roots) completed the translation stage and was submitted to the Kazakhstan consulate here in the U.S. I truly thought it would take longer and was so excited that it is on it's way. I kept thinking about our little boy, when we would travel, how are we going to get our house in order, where are we going to put him, is he okay.... I tell people it's like a roller coaster because I get worried how this is going to change our lives and then the next minute I get excited how this going to change our lives. Then I just have to let go and trust things will work out and leave the worrying to God, but that can sometimes be hard.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's great news! One step closer to your little boy! We adopted Joshua in 2007 and can tell you, Kazakh boys are the cutest! :-)

4texans said...

Thanks Kim. I agree, the Kazakh boys are cute, but will be an adjustment I'm sure. Your boys are cute!