Saturday, February 06, 2010

A Visit to the Airport

No, we weren't planning to take a trip. A friend and I planned a special outing for our sons to visit the local airport. A friend of mine who is a pilot and used to work at the airport took us on a tour of the airport where the private and charter planes are housed. This was exciting because Nicholas likes anything that flies and would love to ride in an airplane again. I joke that the only reason he left Kazakhstan with us is so he could fly on an airplane!




4 comments:

aultfamily said...

Sounds like a fun time. Wow, has he grown since you've been home!!!!! :)

MaryAnn

Dean and Janie said...

Wow, he has changed sooo much. He looks like he has more confidence in his eyes now. God bless you and your family.
Janie

Julie said...

What fun times you are having! I am finally catching up on the latest posts since Christmas. I love these pictures on the plane, so cute! He is so handsome with the best smile ever. Keep up the good work, his happy expressions show what a great job you are doing with love and boundaries. I hope the challenges are getting fewer and far between. Julie C.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am just starting my Kaz adoption journey. I was reading and following along with you as you brought Nicolas home... Well today I realized we have a couple of things in common.... I believe we are using the same agency and we are both in CA! Small World :-)