Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yesterday and today

Yesterday, we hung out at the house for a while. Then after lunch, we went to a pool. It was lots of fun. There is a shallow splash pool and a deep pool with 3 different slides. Olivia LOVED going down the winding red slide, she wasn't scared at all! I put a float vest thingy on Claire and she had a ball. She was really hesitant about the shallow pool, I think she kept thinking it would be deep. Once I toured it with her, she was having a blast.

Olivia and Claire passed out in the car on the way back to the house. Claire took about an hour nap and Olivia slept a little longer.

Today, we are going to check out the local farmers' market, then go to the gym to work out. My friend arranged a babysitter for lunchtime, so she and I can go to lunch without the kids.

I think I'm going to make Olivia and Claire take naps this afternoon. After an early dinner, we are going to take them to a local amusement park called Wonderland. Hopefully, this will wear them (Claire) out for bed...crossing my fingers!

No comments: