Thursday, February 01, 2007

Long anticipated pictures...

Yes, I know it's been awhile, I just didn't feel like blogging...still don't, but thought y'all deserved some pictures!

We spent 2 weeks in Texas for the holidays. We spent most of our time in Dallas with my hubby's family. The girls were able to spend time with their cousins who they don't see much. We also went down to Houston to visit a few friends. We tried to get out to some museums, etc. while we were in Texas. I've included some pictures from Christmas, too.

This is from the Science museum in Dallas, they also had a children's museum. The girls had fun with their cousin.

And this is when we went to the Dallas World Aquarium. I was really impressed. When I first went there about 10 years ago they just had a few tanks of fish, they have so much more now.



Olivia's preschool had a little concert before the break, it was really cute. Olivia (in the middle with the bright pink skirt) was shy and hardly sang at all, but she was excited nonetheless. I don't see an entertaining career in her future!

This is from hubby's work kid's holiday party. The girls had a great time and even Santa and Mrs. Claus came...Claire was terrified, of course.

5 comments:

Erin said...

So glad you decided to post! Awesome pictures! The girls look sooo big!

ramblingmuse said...

Love the pics. I'm glad you updated. :)

I didn't think Olivia would be so shy in her concert! The girls are so adorable!

Glad you had a good time. :)

catankgirl said...

They look so grown up and gorgeous in the second picture especially! Thanks for the update. Sorry you don't feel like blogging. :( I hope knitting is more theraputic for ya.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see some posts from you again. It sounds like you had some fun in Texas, or at least the girls did.

Highland Gal

nowwhatelmo said...

Your girls are so pretty and I love their dresses!