Friday, December 12, 2008

The Nutcracker

Here is Olivia dressed as a 'bon-bon' for our city's Nutcracker ballet.

Waiting to go onstage.

With the other dancers in her scene.

Here, the Gingers and Bon-bons are piling underneath Mother Ginger's HUGE skirt for an onstage performance.


This week has been extremely busy with the extra rehearsals and the performances, but I have to say I am VERY proud of Olivia. She is performing her part very well, and listens to the director and teachers. I watched her dress rehearsal from the theater on Wednesday night and they were all so dang cute! The Bon-bons are the youngest performers in the casts. Tonight is the first performance, I'm excited and nervous for her. This is all so new to us, but the other parents have been very helpful in teaching me about stage makeup, etc.

No comments: