Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busy...busy...busy...

I have a bunch of projects I'm working on around the house which I'll post pictures of later when I get a chance.

Here's a list:
plant dwarf lemon tree
plant tomato plants
plant herbs
transplant birds of paradise bushes (which poke us when we walk by our pool fence)
remove "spiky" plants (I don't know their official name)
divide clumps of agapanthus plants in front and back
clean up and divide ground cover plants (forgot what they are called)
plant flowers
paint old Little Tikes playhouse
refinish front doors
touch up paint in kitchen
paint baseboards in kitchen
knit baby blanket

Then of course, there is the usual, cleaning the house, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, cooking, etc.

We also have agreed to host Japanese students again. We get 1 teenage girl in about a week, she'll be with us about a week, then we will get another teenage girl for about a week. Are we crazy or what?!

It will be a little more work, but it really is so much fun!

2 comments:

catankgirl said...

Um, that is a ton of yard work, do you do that all yourself, or does dh help?

I really admire how you host foreign students. That would be so hard for me to give up my comfortable home and be around someone new all the time. It's such a wonderful thing to do for them, and a great experience for your kids too.

Amy Plum said...

Holy cow, you've got your plate full! Bon courage!